Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2020

Henna Flowers

Since I'm entering today's card into the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge, this post will be in English.

I simply couldn't pass by Jaycee's beautiful inspiration photo - the colors, the brass bowl... see here:


And this is what I came up with:


My stamping, done in terracotta, turned out more reddish than the browns in the original picture, but I'm still happy enough with the finished card. 

I tried out a technique I had seen in a Jennifer McGuire video where you end up with two cards at the same time, so here is the twin:














I have no idea how my craft room survived without these particular sentiment strips so far; the day I got them, I put on a podcast and stamped them in about every color I have an ink pad of, and I've been using them ALL THE TIME, so expect to see more of them in the near future :-)

Hope you're having a wonderful day, 
Kat

All stamps: Altenew



1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar!
Bitte beachte: Mit der Nutzung der Kommentar-Funktion erklärst Du dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung deiner angegeben Daten durch diese Website einverstanden.
Näheres dazu findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung.